1. Packing: Place the items that you want to send back into the box, in their original packaging. Please note: The goods must be returned in their original condition (undamaged, without signs of use, and with all labels attached).
2. Cut: Now cut the return slip with the scan barcodes from the return form (the upper third above the return form). Use the dashed lines with the scissors symbol as a guide for cutting.
3. Enclose the lower part: Please then place the return form, i.e. the lower part of the note, on top of the package.
4. Stick on: Now you can close the package and stick the already cut return slip on a clearly visible part of the package's exterior; this slip already has the return address and your sender address written on it.
5. Franking: We will provide prepaid return labels to our Premium customers, so that they will be able to return the goods for free. Standard customers will need to pay the cost of sending the parcel back. Please do not forget to pay sufficient postage for your shipment.
6. Take it to the post office: drop off the parcel at a post office. As soon as your package has arrived in our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please take note of our terms and conditions: https://www.keller-sports.co.uk/static/terms-and-conditions/
Returns are also no longer sent back directly to our warehouse in Germany. We have provided a warehouse in the UK, where all returns will go. From there, they will be sent back once weekly to our warehouse in Germany, where they will be registered and refunded. This means that returns and their refund will take around 10-14 working days.