1. Packing: Place the items that you want to send back into the box, in their original packaging. Please note: The goods must be returned in their original condition (undamaged, without signs of use, and with all labels attached).
2. Cut: Now cut the return slip with the scan barcodes from the return form (the upper third above the return form). Use the dashed lines with the scissors symbol as a guide for cutting.
3. Enclose the lower part: Please then place the return form, i.e. the lower part of the note, on top of the package.
4. Stick on: Now you can close the package and stick the already cut return slip on a clearly visible part of the package's exterior; this slip already has the return address and your sender address written on it.
5. Franking: The costs for a return are to be borne by the customer. Please do not forget to pay sufficient postage for your shipment.
6. Take it to the post office: drop off the parcel at a post office. As soon as your package has arrived in our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please take note of our terms and conditions: https://www.keller-sports.co.uk/static/terms-and-conditions/