SKIING & WINTER SPORTS: VARIETY & DEMAND
Winter sports have become incredibly versatile, and the variety of products is correspondingly large. Whether you want to buy skis, order high-quality ski clothing, choose the perfect ski boots or buy new ski equipment: In our ski online shop you will always discover modern, fascinating equipment and sophisticated technologies.
The modern ski is precisely tailored to your skiing style and preferences. Do you love crisp downhill runs, off-piste freeride adventures in deep snow, ski touring or freestyle? If you want to buy skis, you'll find perfectly fitting skis for all ski sports at Keller Sports, as well as the corresponding ski bindings and ski boots. When it comes to ski boots, it's worth taking a closer look: Good models offer a wide range of options for adapting the boot to your foot.
When it comes to ski clothing, the "onion principle" is important: an optimal layer of ski clothing consists of a baselayer, midlayer and outer layer. Simply wear several layers of winter sports clothing that complement each other perfectly. Modern ski gloves provide reliable protection against wet and cold, and some models are also breathable. Ski helmets are a natural part of winter sports: Because smart heads protect themselves. Protective ski helmets are not only certified, but also have well thought-out ventilation and temperature control devices. Combined with ski goggles or a built-in visor, they provide all-round protection for your head. It should also be noted that many ski resorts, especially in Austria, now make helmets compulsory. Protect yourself and your head from possible falls on and off the slopes.
At Keller Sports you will find all accessories for winter sports. The range of winter sports equipment includes ski backpacks, ski bags, ski boot bags, climbing skins for the ascent and safety equipment such as avalanche backpacks, avalanche search devices or avalanche probes.
SKI BOOTS IN WINTER SPORTS: THE MOST IMPORTANT TYPES
There is no such thing as a universal ski boot - each model has advantages and disadvantages. Comfortable boots are soft, but provide less support. Conversely, hard, stiff boots allow more control and thus more "feel". Here are the most important categories:
- Comfort ski boots: for easy skiing on the slopes.
- Racer: for fast, sporty and demanding runs on the slopes
- Freerider or freestyle ski boots: with increased mobility
- Touring boots: light, high step mobility
- Allrounder: combination of comfort & performance demand
BUYING SKIS ONLINE: LOOK OUT FOR THESE CATEGORIES
If you want to buy new skis, you should know the most important categories. They mainly relate to how and where you ski most, whether on or off-piste, whether fast or more leisurely, whether touring uphill or skiing downhill. Here they are:
- Racecarvers and crosscarvers: for fast, sporty and demanding skiing on the slopes
- Freeriders: for off-piste skiing in deep snow
- Touring boots: particularly light, suitable for climbing skins
- All-rounders: ski models for common routes and moderate speed
SKI CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT FOR WINTER SPORTS
For modern winter sports, Keller Sports offers an incredible variety and sophistication in skis, ski clothing and equipment. No matter how unusual your skiing preferences are: You can buy exactly the equipment for winter sports that suits you in our online. Curious? Discover your favourites for winter sports now!
THE MOST POPULAR SKI RESORTS IN THE ALPS
- Oberstdorf (Bavaria), Germany
- Sölden (Tyrol), Austria
- Obertauern (Bavaria), Germany
- Kitzbühel (Tyrol), Austria
- Montafon (Voralberg), Austria
- Mayrhofen (Tyrol), Austria
- Zillertal Arena (Tyrol), Austria
- Kronplatz (South Tyrol), Italy
- Zermatt (Valais), Switzerland
- Stubaital (Tyrol), Austria
- Serfaus - Fiss - Ladiss (Tyrol), Austria
- Alta Badia (South Tyrol), Italy
- St. Moritz (Grisons), Switzerland
- Arlberg (Voralberg), Austria
- Salzburger Land (Salzburg), Austria
SKI ONLINE SHOP AT KELLER SPORTS
In the Keller Sports ski shop you can buy high-quality ski and winter sports products from well-known manufacturers. Most of the skiing articles are tested by our Keller Sports pros directly on the mountain. Your advantage: our experience and an exclusive product selection. In addition, you can get tips about skiing in the Keller Sports Guide and browse through product tests and expert interviews from all sports categories.
In the Keller Sports online shop you can order functional winter sports equipment from brands like Head, Peak Performance, Völkl, POC, KJUS, Spyder, The North Face and many more online - and thanks to fast shipping, our delivery usually reaches you in a few days.
Don't miss any new offers? - Subscribe to our newsletter! Order your individual ski outfit in premium quality now!